WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2017?
“I typed in »holiday home for sale in Spain« and got 10 million results” said Mrs. O.S., Real Estate buyer from Sweden Stockholm, September 2016
When you share the market with tens of thousands of other real estate agencies and developers, how do you get noticed?
Big brands spend millions each ear to rank well on search engines, magazine adverts, tv spots, radio advertising, fancy private or public events and many other “interesting” strategies.
But what can small and medium size agencies and developers do? The question that bugs many marketing managers, sales directors or company owners in this period.
The 5 things to consider:
1. Aim at the right market
Just because one particular nationality is buying properties abroad, does not make it automatically your target –they might buy in other areas of your country or price-range that does not fit your portfolio.
Identify what market is “your market”.
2. Know what the buyers want
Each nationality favors a particular type of property, a particular number of bedrooms and even reacts to particular key words.
The word luxury has one impact in Russia and a different impact in Sweden.
3. Know what are your USPs
Your company has over 20 years of experience, you are very professional and you offer personalized services. Guess what –so do your other 20 competitors from your area.
Find what makes your company and properties/area unique –you will be surprised what unique selling points you have.
4. Use the right tools
You would be surprised how much money is spent on the wrong marketing tools. Small businesses with limited marketing budgets should not dive into five-figure marketing campaigns that are completely untested for them.
Don’t place your hopes in only one strategy but don’t use them all – consulting an expert will save you the headache of choosing right.
5. Have realistic expectations
Do not expect too much to happen too soon. Overblown expectations make many companies give up on a good market or a good strategy before it starts paying off.
If the decision was a sound one from the beginning, stick with it and it will pay off!
What your own complementary marketing consultation for 2017?
- Second Home Expo Maastricht 27th-28th of January, 2018 The Netherlands| EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: TBC see more
- Second Home Expo Ghent 3rd - 5th of February, 2018 Belgium | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 5,500 see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Stockholm 3rd-5th of February 2018 Sweden | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 5,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Namur 3rd -4th of March, 2018 Belgium | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: TBC see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Gothenburg 3rd-4th of March, 2018 Sweden | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Utrecht 10th-12th of March, 2017 The Netherlands | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS:4,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Antwerp 2nd - 3rd of June, 2018 Belgium | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 5,500 see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Stockholm TBC, 2018 Sweden | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 5,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Brussels 21st-23rd Of September, 2018 Belgium | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more