An inspection trip to the land of colours, tastes and aroma!
“What an amazing project and what a friendly and professional team – I kept repeating to myself during the inspection trip last week to Kusadasi, whilst visiting Domus Alliance client Global Sun Estates.
“I wouldn’t find a better time if you want to make money from investing in property, than now”- said Ms. Isabel De Vloet: a lovely Belgian lady and a Managing Director of Global Sun Estate (with Turkey’s GDP being ahead of the ones of the EU states)
During the trip, we had an opportunity to admire the beautiful area of Kusadasi with its’ modern marina, the traditional Turkish villages and the amazing views over the Mediterranean sea and Greek islands , to taste the Turkish tea and coffee and enjoy a long Turkish breakfast during the weekend in the village of Şirince, to see the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, Basilica of Saint John and the vibrant nightlife of the Marina. We were impressed by the diversity of activities for both thrill and tranquility seekers
“ We built our development keeping in mind our buyers’ preferences: using modern, elegant, and simple lines”. It is also one of the reason’s why our properties are very popular among holiday makers – said Isabel.
“I am convinced, that Belize Delux Project would satisfy even the most demanding client” – said Alexander Ploae, a marketing consultant of Domus Alliance, after coming back from an inspection trip to Turkey.
Domus Alliance team is thanking Ms. Isabel De Vloet and her lovely team for an amazing experience during our inspection trip in Kusadasi –Turkey. We can’t wait to share our experience with the property buyers at the upcoming real estate event in Antwerp (Belgium)!
- Buying Properties Abroad Gothenburg 15th -16th of September 2018 SWEDEN | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Spanish Pavilion at Second Home Expo Brussels 22nd -23rd of September, 2018 EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Brussels 22nd-23rd Of September, 2018 Belgium | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Spanish Pavilion at Second Home Expo Utrecht 28th -30th September, 2018 EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Utrecht 28th -30th of September, 2018 The Netherlands | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 4,500 see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Malmo 29th-30th of September 2018 SWEDEN | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 3,500 see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Stockholm 13th-14th of October, 2018 Sweden | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 5,500 see more
- Buying Properties Abroad Helsinki 27th-28th of October 2018 Finland | EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 2,500 see more
- Second Home Expo Maastricht 26th-27th of January, 2019 The Netherlands| EXPECTED NUMBER OF VISITORS: 2,500 see more